| | | | |
Side Effects of Actacin
The following side effects of Actacin may includes:
- Drowsiness and headache.
- Loss of appetite.
- Blurred vision.
- Irritability and dry mouth and nose.
- Fast Heartbeat.
- Sun-Sensitive Skin.
Warnings and precautions before taking Actacin
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Do not give this medication to a child younger than six years of age unless directed to do so by a doctor.
- If you cannot swallow the tablets or capsules, look for a liquid form of the medication.
- Do not take a double dose of this medication.
- Do not take triprolidine and pseudoephedrine if you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine (Nardil), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) in the last 14 days.
- If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
- Symptoms of overdose in children may include dizziness, flushed face, dry mouth, change in amount of urine, fever, delirium, twitching, tiredness, abnormal tongue movement, trembling extremities, slurred speech, or seizures.
- Symptoms of overdose in adults may include nausea/vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, or unconsciousness, which may be followed by excitement or seizures.
Disclaimer : All information on www.healthatoz.info is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.