| | | | |
- Aqualax, Colace, Colace Micro-Enema, Correctol Softgel Extra Gentle, Dioctocal, Dioctosoftez, Dioctyn, Dionex, Doss-Relief, DSS, Ex-Lax Stool Softener, Fleet Sof-Lax, Genasoft, Kasof, Modane Soft.
Dioctosoftez is a stool softener. It makes stools softer and easier to pass. Dioctosoftez is used to treat constipation due to hard stools, in painful anorectal conditions, and for people who should avoid straining during bowel movements.
- The dose of these medicines will be different for different patients.
Side Effects of Dioctosoftez
The following side effects of Dioctosoftez may includes:
- Rectal bleeding.
- A bitter taste or throat irritation.
- Mild nausea.
- Severe abdominal pain.
- Skin rash.
- No bowel movement.
Warning and precautions before taking Dioctosoftez
- Do not take dioctosoftez without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or could become pregnant.
- Do not take dioctosoftez without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take mineral oil or aspirin while taking dioctosoftez, unless otherwise directed by your health care provider.
- Tell your doctor if you have stomach (abdominal) pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- Seek emergency medical attention.
- Symptoms of a dioctosoftez overdose are not known but might include nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
Disclaimer : All information on www.healthatoz.info is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.