| | | | |
Gynovite is a complete nutritional supplement formulated for postmenopausal complaints. This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy. Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. Gynovite may cause mild nausea or unpleasant taste.
- One to Two tablets twice daily, preferably with breakfast and with the midday meal.
Side Effects of Gynovite
Some common side effects reported with this medicine include:
- Mild nausea.
- Unpleasant taste.
- Trouble breathing.
- Upset stomach.
Warnings and precautions before taking Gynovite
- Before taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to any of its ingredients; or if you have any other allergies.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
- Do not use for pernicious anemia, or if you have hemochromatosis or hemosiderosis.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using this medication.
- Do not double the dose to catch up.
- If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Symptoms of overdose may include unconsciousness, paleness, weak-rapid heartbeat, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or green diarrhea/tarry stools.
- US residents should call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
Disclaimer : All information on www.healthatoz.info is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.