The large-scale report on the Population Health Management market helps define business strategies for small, medium and large companies. As a far-reaching market research report, it will definitely help in business growth in several ways. The forecasts, analyses, assessments and estimates made in this business report are all based on well-established tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis. Businesses can confidently trust these authentic tools used in market analysis. The analysis report provides top-to-bottom analysis and estimation of various market-related factors that play a key role in better decision-making.
The winning report depicts the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) values and its fluctuations for the specific forecast period. Additionally, this research report highlights numerous industry verticals such as company profile, contact details of manufacturer, product specifications, geographic scope, production value, market structures, etc. market, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company. Keeping the requirements of the clients in mind, this finest market research report is constructed with professional and in-depth study of the industry. The report also provides company profiles and contact details of major market players in the key manufacturer section.
The global population health management market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 20.50 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 82.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 19.03% during the forecast period 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Page PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-population-health-management-phm-market&pm
Competitive Analysis: Global Population Health Management Market
The global population health management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprint in this market. The report includes population health management market market shares for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and South America. ‘Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Population Health Management Market
Some of the major competitors currently working in the population health management market are McKesson Corporation (USA), Ze Omega Inc (USA), Verisk Analytics, Inc. (USA), Forward Health Group (US), Health Catalyst (US), Athena Health, Inc. (US), Cerner Corporation (US), Medecision (US), Xerox Corporation (US), Allscripts, Inc. (USA), Fonemed. (USA), Well Centive, Inc. (USA), i2i Population Health (USA), Conifer Health Solutions (USA), GE Healthcare (USA), Health Business Intelligence Corp (USA), United States), IBM Corporation (United States), NXGN Management, LLC (United States), i2i Systems (United States), Optum Inc. (United States) and Healthagen, LLC (United States), among others.
Market Definition: Global Population Health Management Market
Population health management solutions help providers share population health information, gain perspective, insights, and act proactively to resolve the issue. PHM solutions are used to track the cost of healthcare over a year, in a particular organization. It’s not a new idea, but the use of analytics in estimating healthcare costs has been around for a long time. Although the use of a PHM solution in today’s world can be attributed to a few factors such as access, cost, quality, lifestyle management, demand management, disease management and conditions of care, among others. PHM is a must-have technology in a threatening economy, as the process must shift from providing health care to preventive health care. Estimating major healthcare users, chronic disease prevalence, identifying trends and proactively preventing healthcare threats will be the new focus of healthcare organization.
According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention, an estimated six out of ten Americans live with at least one chronic condition, such as heart disease, cancer, stroke, or diabetes. This large number is expected to act as a driver for market growth.
- The growing prevalence of chronic diseases is driving the growth of this market.
- The adoption of healthcare IT solutions is driving the growth of this market.
- The demand for healthcare integration, storage and management
- Privacy and security issues will hamper the growth of this market.
- High capital expenditure and maintenance requirements will restrain the growth of this market.
Read [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-population-health-management-phm-market?pm
Key Market Developments:
- In April 2019, VirtualHealth announced that it had received National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Population Health Management (PHM) pre-validation for the 2019 standards. It will establish virtual health as a key player in industry.
- In March 2018, Google announced the Cloud Healthcare API to unlock healthcare data at the conference; HIMSS18 (Health Management and Information Systems Society). This will change the dynamics of the market as Google is a leader in other IT businesses.
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future prospects of the global population health management market in both developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment that holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions/countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by major market players
For More Information Get Detailed TOC FREE @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-population-health-management-phm-market&pm
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All market covered products, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur little or no additional cost (depending on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and consulting company with an unparalleled level of sustainability and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncovering the best consumer insights and fostering useful insights for your business to succeed in the marketplace.
Data Bridge Market Research is the result of pure wisdom and practice that was conceived and incorporated in Pune in 2015. The company came into existence from the health department with far fewer employees having the intent to cover the entire market while providing best in class analysis. . Later, the company expanded its departments, as well as its reach by opening a new office in Gurugram in 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel join hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the difficult times of COVID-19 where the virus has slowed down everything globally, the dedicated team at Data Bridge Market Research has been working around the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which is also a testament to the excellence of our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working across different industries. We have served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of over 5,000 clients worldwide.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
E-mail @ [email protected]